It has been quite a while since I last visit this blog. It has been quite a hectic month, being a tutor for the undergrad, busying myself with the boys and trying to pen down my master thesis, and all the other reason that I can think of.
Tragedy
Today I said farewell to my good friend husband's who passed away in the hospital Ipoh ICU. He was hospitalized for a week because of hemorrhage in the brain. The doctor's have done what they could and had informed my good friend Faridah that it would take a miracle for him to survive.
The tragedy was that he was healthy guy seen from the outside. Only the occasional migraine and headache... but that is the problem.. the doctor said he could be safe if it was detected earlier. Panadol and pain killer is always the best remedy for a lot of us..
So it's advisable to all that are over 40 to have a full medical done even if they felt that they are in the best of health.
I felt complete when my wife and I were able to help a bit by doing the registration of the death and getting the death certificate on the same day to the Family in Teluk Intan.
Pain
When I was arriving at the Family's house in Kg Bahagia,Teluk Intan, I received a call from my eldest sister, informing me that my youngest brother was involved in an accident and was hospitalize in the Ipoh hospital with a broken shoulder. The accident happen in the morning but my sister only get the info at three in the afternoon.
The irony was that me and my wife was at the same hospital giving assistance and support to our good friend. What's pain me is that, the police beat in the hospital already get hold of my brother IC with the address in it, but what puzzle me is why they didn't round to inform the family about the accident. It was a serious case because my bro was unconscious when they took him to the hospital.
We were lucky because a friend of his spotted the car in the accident and inquire their friend's if they know about it. One of them was good enough to go to the hospital to search for him , found him and inform the family about the case.
...
It must have been God's will., when u helps others, people in turn will help u when the need arise.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment